skip navigation

Registration Information

07/07/2015, 10:45am CDT
By Jessica Matheson

Registration for Cross Country is AVAILABLE NOW through August 12th!

First and most important: you MUST have a current (within three years) sports physical on file with MHS. To find out if you do, you can either check on in Skyward health information or email Jane Claggett ( in the activities office.

In addition to your physical, you have to fill out and pay the following:

  • Sports eligibility form
  • Sport emergency card
  • Yearly participation fee of $75
  • Cross Country activity fee of $80

Here is the link to the page to register. There are steps at the top of the page that detail what each step is:

If the link doesn’t work: go to, click on the Activities option, on the next page choose Registration Info. (blue box), on the next page choose Athletics (blue box). That takes you to the registration page for sports and the steps 2 (sports eligibility form), step 3 (emergency card) and step 4 (pay fees).

Tag(s): Home  News  Girls Cross Country  Boys Cross Country