Most importantly, I am a Minnetonka High School Track and Field Alum! Under Coach Rogness, Coach Jane Reimer, and Coach Krista Larson, I sprinted and long jumped my way to State 5 years (I started as an 8th grader), placing in the State Meet each year.
Fast forward 25 years and in the Fall of 2017, I left my Project Management job at an engineering company to pursue my passion of working with kids and adults with disabilities. I now teach adapted fitness classes through my own business; FlexAbility Inclusive Fitness & Play. I am the West Metro Miracle Athletics League President, and Executive Director of iCANhoop Basketball. I also am a personal trainer at Chaska Community Center.
I am excited to be back as part of a Program that meant so much to me growing up!
· 5 year Minnetonka High School letter winner
· Earned State Championships in the 100m dash, 4x200m relay, and as a team
· 20 year school record holder in the 100m Dash
· 22 year school record holder in the 4x200m Relay
· University of Minnesota T&F Letter Winner
· Competed in Big 10 Indoor and Outdoor Track Meets